Saturday, September 18, 2010

since 2007 last post...

since 2007.. lots have happened in the last 19 months..

work - workload has doubled with the increased Sales numbers with VW.. and expected to double in coming months

hobbies
photography - got deeper into it... from my 1st D70 to D300, D3 and now D3s. lenses range from 16mm-300mm, flashes, tripods, monopods, bags etc. shooting includes macro, fauna/flora, track racing, dinners, events etc

MTB - have been very lazy to cycle since i got my VFR

Superbiking - from my VFR in 2007, i bought a BMW R1200GS in Oct 2009 and have been riding actively with the GS. more long rides to many destinations.

my Cars - have been proudly in Jetta, GTI, Tiguan, Beetle, Passat CC & now a Scirocco.

frens - made many new frens thru my hobbies, many are a Zodiac cycle younger, thus made me feel alot younger than i really am... :)

hmm.. i guess that's for now... till then, cheerio...

No comments:

Post a Comment